Sunday, June 3, 2012

Joining Together for Joseph

Wow what a weekend! JoeJoe you are loved loved! Our 1st Joining Together for Joseph Fundraiser was a success sweet boy. We raised $10,000 for The Foundation for Prader Willi Research! Yaaaa.. Joseph you are such a joy and my heart overflows with love for you. Your brothers and sisters are the best thing that has ever happened to me.. (well besides your dad of course:) You are a fighter and God will use you for great things. You have so many people that love you and support you and our family. When you were first diagnosed I was so scared and sad. I would lay with you sleeping on me just to hold you and pray over you. God knew what he was doing when he gave you to us:) I needed you Joseph you have changed my life for the better. Yes there are many times I feel like I have hit a wall and I can't take you to another therapy, then I realize Gosh Joseph is actually doing the therapies. You are a hard worker little man. I know there are days you are worn out but you just keep going! I am so proud of you! I love you little man! Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment