Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday Post!

Jacob, Joshua and Ella, this post should of been written on your birthdays but your mom is kind of behind.. hahaha story of my life lately. I wanted to let you all know how much I love you! I know this last year has been hard on you with all the therapies and doctor appointments I have had to take Joseph on. You never complain, just say "mom you are leaving again for another appt" and give me that extra hug I needed to get me through the day. Jacob ummm you are 8.. Wow, when did you grow up! Where did my baby go.. You amaze me all the time with that brain of yours haha..That totally came from your Dad! You are a hard worker and I appreciate all the help that you give me with your brothers and sister. Joseph is your buddy, you can make him belly laugh like no other.. You are the go with the flow kind of kid and that has been so helpful this year. I am so proud of the boy you have become, I get emails and calls all the time from people letting me know how thoughtful you are. I love you Jacob and its hard for me to see you grow up so quickly. I remember when you were 1 and you and I would play Thomas the train for hours! Where does the time go sweet boy.. I love you sooooo much! Joshua its so hard for me to believe you are 6. You did amazing in school this year AMAZING! You are so cute you will ask people, "Do you believe in God" I love, love your faith.. I watch you go and lay hands on Joseph and pray for God to heal him of Prader Willi.. Joshua you have the sweetest little heart. You are my wild man but that is what makes you, you and so very special! I love you Joshua with all my heart! Ella, or as you say my name is "Ella Bagella". You are my princess, I love you little lady! Its hard to think you turned 3! I love being your Mom! You keep me on my toes and make me giggle. You are my Target buddy, the boys do not appreciate shopping like you and I do:) Ella you are a beautiful girl, and I love when you tell me "Mom I need a big hug and kiss" and that "you love me." I love you baby girl I love you all so much and I am so blessed to be your mom! Mom xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment