Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sorry? No! Blessed? Yes!

I get quite a few people say "I am so sorry you are going through all this with Joseph" I have to be honest YES its been hard but I just can not imagine my life without him. I just know God is going to use my little love bug for amazing things. My kids are better for having a little brother with Prader Willi. They are learning to sacrifice, to rejoice when he accomplishes a task and pray like we have never prayed before for him to be healed. I don't want anyone to ever feel sorry for me or us.. In a way I feel sorry for them, the love we have for Joseph is like nothing I have ever felt. I put my fears to the side and don't take no for an answer. If a doctor says he can't do something my goal in life is to prove them wrong. I don't set limits on what he can do, I know I serve an amazing God who can make anything possible. Joseph is a blessing, a gift, he has helped me to be such a better person and for that I am grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Angie you write so beautifully and with such passion. What an incredible gift to give to your children, it will be something that they will treasure for the rest of their lives! You are an inspiration to others with your amazing outlook and positive practice for living, you have touched my heart in so many ways...xoxo
    Jean

    ReplyDelete