Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Jacob

My sweet Jacob I am so sorry this was not written on your Birthday on the 18th. You have been so understanding with Joseph being in the NICU. I love you Jacob! My sweet 7 year old, oh how I love you so:) You had a birthday on the 18th and I am so sorry I did not write this blog sooner. With your brother Joseph being sick its been hard to sit down. You have been so amazing with all of this. Watching after Ella and Joshua. You are such a wonderful big brother. At school you recieved the unselfishness award and that does not surprise me.Jacob you amaze me everyday. You work so hard at everything you do. God is going to use you in big amazing ways. When I look at you I think to myself where has my baby gone. I am so proud of you and love you so much. Thanks for blessing me by letting me be your Mom.
Happy Birthday Jacob, Love Mom XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment