Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Ella


Miss Ella you were 2 Yesterday:) Its hard to believe that you are getting to be such a big girl. Things have been crazy around here with the birth of your sweet brother Joseph. He has been in the nicu since the day he was born. You have been such a good girl for your grandma's and daddy while mommy has been with him. I was able to spend the night at home on your birthday and sing you happy birthday and love on you. You bring such a joy to our family, tons of laughter and you are quite the little princess. Your brothers adore you and you have them wrapped around your little finger;) I am so sorry I was not with you all day on your birthday, but I know that when you look back you will understand that mommy needed to be with Joseph and that she loves all of you so much and would do anything for her babies.
I am sorry this post is the day after your birthday, but I wanted to make sure I documented it, even if it is a day late.
Happy Birthday my Love! I am blessed to have you as my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment