Saturday, September 28, 2013

To the moon and back!

Joseph I love you with all my heart. Its hard to believe you are 29 months old. You have come so far and we are so proud of you. You are doing so well and started to walk in August and now you are off all over the place. Its like you see life in a whole new light.
Little man it was so hard for me to let you go to preschool a couple days a week this year, but you love it and you are doing so well.
Joseph you are a joy and a blessing and we will always stand by you, Always!
You are such a gift to us and you help us to enjoy each day to the fullest.
You may be diagnosed with Prader Willi Syndrome but that's not what defines who you are.
Thank you for letting me be your Mom.
    "I love you to the moon and back"

No comments:

Post a Comment