Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How can it be that the summer is over and the new school year has begun! Jacob and Joshua I am so very proud of you both. You are such sweet boys (even though Jacob you do not like me calling you sweet) but you are. You both have brought so much joy to my life and I feel so blessed to be your mom.

You two were so excited this morning to start this new year. It makes my heart full that that you enjoy your school. I love that you can go to school a couple days a week and then the other days you are home with me. I love being your teacher as well and I have to admit I am learning quite a bit along the way:)

Jacob its soooo hard for me to think of you in 2nd Grade! Where did my baby go! You are becoming such a wonderful little man. I love you with all my heart!

Joshua, you are in KINDERGARTEN! Joshua you are growing up way to FAST! Thanks for letting me be your mom! I love you to the moon and back.

Jacob and Joshua when you look back on your school years the one thing I hope you always remember is how much I love you and enjoy every moment with you. ( ok when you two are not fighting with each other:)

All My Love,
Mom xxoo


                                                                     Where did my babies go?





                                                                                 All Grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment