Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hands and Heart

Lately when someone sees me in a store walking with my cart, 3 kiddos and my big prego belly they will stop and say "You have your hands full". I just laugh and usually keep walking, many times wondering was that a compliment:)

OK so being a mom of 3 almost 4 is crazy I will admit. There are days I want to run away and hide under the covers. There are days all I deal with is tantrums and kids fighting, or throw up and snot. There are days when I feel like a bad mom. So many may think my hands are full!

Then there are the days when one of my kids gives me a hug for no reason, a "I love you" or a sweet "Thank You". My house is a home because its always filled with, laughter and tons of love. I know there will be good and bad days, but I also know that God has trusted me with these precious children and I am going to do my best to be the best Mom I can be.
I only have 18 years with them till they are on their own. Each moment with them is a gift, the good, the bad and the ugly..

So next time someone says my "Hands are Full" My response will be "Yep but my heart is overflowing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment