Sunday, October 17, 2010

We are still here:)

Wow I have not written on here in forever! Well school is in full swing, we love both the boys schools and Jacob is loving kindergarten. Ella is growing up so fast she is my little helper and is so full of animation. She is such a girl, she always gets into my jewelry and puts it on as well as my makeup, she takes the brushes and pats her little cheeks.

I think the biggest news is that there will be another May munchkin arriving next May. I know another May baby.. I have always wanted 4 but a couple months ago I had come to peace with having just 3, but God had other plans and we are thrilled. I have to admit I am a little scared, 4 kiddos yikes, but that is that much more laughter and fun, oh and craziness:)

To my little munchkins I love you so much, you fill my heart with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment